Government sector finance reform
The Government Sector Finance Act 2018 (GSF Act) implementation is under way.
This page provides information about the GSF Act and associated reform to assist agencies with their role in the successful implementation. Agencies should note that the fact sheets and other support material are a guide only and do not replace a familiarity with the legislation.
If you can’t find the information that you require or if you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- An Introduction to NSW Government Funding
- Your Guide to understanding the GSF Act
- GSF Act: Agency Action List - Mar 2019
- GSF Act: Commencement timetable
- GSF Act: Contacts List – by Cluster
- Government Sector Finance Act 2018
- Explanatory notes (from the Bill’s drafting)
- Government Sector Regulation 2018
To access fact sheets and resources regarding the GSF Act, click on the resource pages on the left-hand menu or below.
Last updated: 02/07/2019